Friday, May 21, 2010

Still Hiatusing however....

I am going to be on several panels at Marcon in Columbus, OH over memorial day weekend. Most of them concern my other crazy hobbies but On Sunday at 10 am I will be part of the Writer Beware panel.

If anyone has ever spoken to me about the publishing industry and some of the scams that surround it (agent fees, vanity presses, marketing scams, etc) you know how passionate I am that authors understand how it works. Besides the obvious places, Writer Beware and Preditors and Editors, and a run through of the differences between self publishing and vanity publishing is there any other subjects or scams that people would like to hear about?

If you are in the area drop by, I'll be around most of the weekend. Now back to hiatusing.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be working my summer job. Wish I could go. That panel sounds great, and very cool that you will be on it.

    ReplyDelete